With one spacious bedroom, kitchen area and single expander, there are many options available to customise and optimise the 2011 Expandable modular home.
Neat, affordable housing –
single bedroom and expander
USE MOUSE/SWIPE TO SCROLL THROUGH GALLERY BELOW:
Why choose the 2011 Expandable?
If you need functional, self-contained affordable housing in Australia with a separate bedroom, look no further. The 2011 Expandable fits the bill.
It’s the perfect package featuring open plan design, kitchen, hot water on tap and full bathroom facilities plus a comfortable bedroom for privacy and quiet.
Tough enough to take the knocks, this expandable pop up small cabin home can be opened on one side to allow the addition of a veranda/external living space. Heavy duty and mobile, it’s ready to go wherever you need it.
- Dimensions: 5910 (L) x 4400 (W) x 2520 (H): Area: 26.0 sqm
- Flexible functions. One bedroom, open plan lounge and kitchen area with fully plumbed double sink.
- Full bathroom facilities. Fully plumbed bathroom with shower (1200mm x 900mm), toilet, hand basin and vanity cabinet with mirror.
- Hot water on tap. Equipped with 40L hot water unit.
- Premium plumbing and electrics. All plumbing and electrical components – including lights, switches and power points – are of the highest quality and guaranteed AUS/NZ compliant.
- Strong construction. Our 2011 Expandable is robust, mounted on concrete pads or piers (stumps).
- Resilient floors. Flooring is tough MGO board, covered with heavy-duty, anti-slip PVC.
- Heavy-duty structure. Encased in a strong steel ‘exo-frame’ to prevent damage during transport, we also use heavy duty rubber on joints for optimum sealing and weatherproofing.
- Great mobility. Flat pack design module means easy transportation of multiple units.
- Size options. Features single side expander for increased versatility and living space.
- Fire-resistant walls. In the 2011 Expandable, walls are constructed using 50mm flame-resistant (Rating B1) glass fibre EPS sandwich panels.
- Theft resistant. Two large aluminium alloy windows are fitted with anti-theft security bars and flyscreens.
- Top security locks. The robust steel entry door features a security lock.
Everyone’s needs are different. Call us to discuss your requirements. We’d love the opportunity to create an affordable, custom housing solution for you.